Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:25 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

S-S-SmOkIN wrote:
sorry to trouble u ppl but my com doesnt like adobe photoshop.. it says my monitor profile is invalid or sth... I'll fix it after my exams but i have a really urgent pic i need to edit.

I need to add a new box below "VISUAL/PHOTOGRAPHS" titled "TRACKING OUR PROGRESS"

It'd be nice if there's the new icon but even without it, i'm okay...

thanks in advance!

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:47 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

everconfused wrote:
Hi Tazz :)

Here's my try for you.

Image Image

Haa it looks nice, I have them saved so if you want to take them off your host, you can.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:09 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Yoshi wrote:
S-S-SmOkIN wrote:
sorry to trouble u ppl but my com doesnt like adobe photoshop.. it says my monitor profile is invalid or sth... I'll fix it after my exams but i have a really urgent pic i need to edit.

I need to add a new box below "VISUAL/PHOTOGRAPHS" titled "TRACKING OUR PROGRESS"

It'd be nice if there's the new icon but even without it, i'm okay...

thanks in advance!

I was bored and had Photoshop open, so...

I guessed a GIF might be best for you? (those blue splodges behind the "New" bubbles will disappear when put over that background) Or did you want the whole image to be the same size as the one you posted? :S ...

Nyum nyum nyum...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:05 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

ooh coolz! ty alot! =D

i've uploaded the pic into my sch's bowling website... feel free2check ur work in action mazil haha...

http://cca.tpjcian.net/bowling/1024/

-----------------------------------------------

i've a really unusual request... =D I'm playing this game called ragnarok online and my guild needs a new emblem. i'd be really happy if lots of people contribute their work so we can have a few enblems to switch around (so our enemies will get confused)

dimentions: 24X24
text: AD (can be in smallcase if you think it looks nicer that way)
format: .bmp

a big thank you in advance! =D

My Request Board | My Blog | Thank you DM for the awesome set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:05 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I am looking for a Penguin avi & sig and have not been able to locate an example similar to what I'm looking for. The style I'd like for both is like The Wonder Weezel's avi: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/profile.php ... ofile&u=22 (I just LOVE the "weezel" image!)

Can anyone help?

Avi & Sig by pattypus - Thank you!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

pengo313 wrote:
I am looking for a Penguin avi & sig and have not been able to locate an example similar to what I'm looking for. The style I'd like for both is like The Wonder Weezel's avi: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/profile.php ... ofile&u=22 (I just LOVE the "weezel" image!)

Can anyone help?

I found a good image... so I'll try.

You don't need to use mine if you don't want to. :)

And, anyone else, feel free to do this. :)

EDIT:
Done... remember, you don't need to use these. :)
Av:
Sig:

I wasn't really sure what type of signature you were looking for... so I tried to figure it out. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:31 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

S-S-SmOkIN wrote:
ooh coolz! ty alot! =D

i've uploaded the pic into my sch's bowling website... feel free2check ur work in action mazil haha...

http://cca.tpjcian.net/bowling/1024/

-----------------------------------------------

i've a really unusual request... =D I'm playing this game called ragnarok online and my guild needs a new emblem. i'd be really happy if lots of people contribute their work so we can have a few enblems to switch around (so our enemies will get confused)

Hi S-S-SmOkIN

The dimensions are only 24 x 24? Wow, that's small! What colors, etc. would you want for this for both the background and the lettering. I don't play ragnarok (though I've heard of it), so I'm not sure exactly what you'd be looking for. But I'd be happy to contribute one with a little more info :)

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:35 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

everconfused wrote:
S-S-SmOkIN wrote:

Hi S-S-SmOkIN

The dimensions are only 24 x 24? Wow, that's small! What colors, etc. would you want for this for both the background and the lettering. I don't play ragnarok (though I've heard of it), so I'm not sure exactly what you'd be looking for. But I'd be happy to contribute one with a little more info :)

hmm i guess something abstract and cool? i'll give u a few screenshot of what an enblem looks like. would giving u guidelines on what to work on stifle your creavity? I'd like to give u full autonomy on the design and everything but if u do need some guidelines i'll provide them. =D

here are the screenies (the enblems are beside the names of the characters i circled:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/s ... mblem3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/s ... mblem2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/s ... mblem1.jpg

EDIT: could i change the text to TDH instead of AD? =D

My Request Board | My Blog | Thank you DM for the awesome set!

Last edited by S-S-SmOkIN on Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:56 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

pattypus wrote:
pengo313 wrote:

Can anyone help?

EDIT:
Av:
Sig:

I wasn't really sure what type of signature you were looking for... so I tried to figure it out. :P

I like! :hug: Simple is good.......!!

edit: ok obviously I got the avi to load but how in the heck do you get the sig? I've tried a couple methods but I can't seem to get it... (scratches feathers...err. head) Help?!? o_O

edit (again!): Nevermind! I finally got it!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

pengo313 wrote:
pattypus wrote:
pengo313 wrote:

Can anyone help?

EDIT:
Av:
Sig:

I like! :hug: Simple is good.......!!

edit: ok obviously I got the avi to load but how in the heck do you get the sig? I've tried a couple methods but I can't seem to get it... (scratches feathers...err. head) Help?!? o_O

edit (again!): Nevermind! I finally got it!! :D

I'm glad you like it!

And, I noticed that at both of the edges, there are two white lines... do you want me to get rid of them?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:50 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

pattypus wrote:

I'm glad you like it!

And, I noticed that at both of the edges, there are two white lines... do you want me to get rid of them?

{scratches head} Do you mean on the penguin's themselves? I kind of like the white marks there (gives them character) but if they're anywhere else I'm oblivious to it!! :D

Thanks again for them!! I just get tickled everytime I post a message! They look like their eyes are going to start a nervous twitch any second and then they're going to go spastic on someone!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

pengo313 wrote:
pattypus wrote:

I'm glad you like it!

{scratches head} Do you mean on the penguin's themselves? I kind of like the white marks there (gives them character) but if they're anywhere else I'm oblivious to it!! :D

Thanks again for them!! I just get tickled everytime I post a message! They look like their eyes are going to start a nervous twitch any second and then they're going to go spastic on someone!! :lol:

lol. Well, I guess you can't notice the two little lines. :P Not the ones on the penguins, but the ones around the "boarder."

lol. I'm glad you like it. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:03 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

pattypus wrote:
pengo313 wrote:
pattypus wrote:

I'm glad you like it!

lol. Well, I guess you can't notice the two little lines. :P Not the ones on the penguins, but the ones around the "boarder."

lol. I'm glad you like it. :)

I had to have my computer wiz son point them out to his blind 8) mom and now I see what you're talking about. Nah... it's not worth your trouble to eliminate the lines! I sure didn't see them until you pointed them out!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

pengo313 wrote:
I had to have my computer wiz son point them out to his blind 8) mom and now I see what you're talking about. Nah... it's not worth your trouble to eliminate the lines! I sure didn't see them until you pointed them out!

Ok. Well, I'm glad you didn't notice them. :P lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:34 pm 

My Tenguman set is kinda smelly :P so I was thinking ok getting a new one, pleasee

AV
Picy:http://www.capcom.co.jp/rockforte/chara/img/coldman.gif
text: ColdMan
Colours: medium to light blues

SIG
Picy: same as above
Text: ColdMan
subText: Ruler of the Frozen Hell
colours: same as above

Thankez :)

hi all! thanks for the set Anubis :D
I heart Maple Story!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next